Shiner Bock pours a nice brownish amber color with a small amount of head. This beer has a sweet malty flavor with no hops to speak of and a little too much carbonation. It may not be the most complex or flavorful beer but it is tasty and highly drinkable. You'd be hard pressed to find a bar in Texas without it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 27 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trellis Buster. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity