Shiner Bock pours a nice brownish amber color with a small amount of head. This beer has a sweet malty flavor with no hops to speak of and a little too much carbonation. It may not be the most complex or flavorful beer but it is tasty and highly drinkable. You'd be hard pressed to find a bar in Texas without it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 18 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for No Chill. 1 hour ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Bean Counter. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity