Shiner Bock pours a nice brownish amber color with a small amount of head. This beer has a sweet malty flavor with no hops to speak of and a little too much carbonation. It may not be the most complex or flavorful beer but it is tasty and highly drinkable. You'd be hard pressed to find a bar in Texas without it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 39 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Squall IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity