Shiner Bock pours a nice brownish amber color with a small amount of head. This beer has a sweet malty flavor with no hops to speak of and a little too much carbonation. It may not be the most complex or flavorful beer but it is tasty and highly drinkable. You'd be hard pressed to find a bar in Texas without it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 20 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity