Pours a dark brown color with a thin, wispy head. So much espresso in the aroma. Smells more like coffee than beer. The taste is pure coffee, with all the robust, roasted dark malt flavors that you would expect, plus some caramel and dark chocolate. Brewed with Thomas Hammer coffee, and the flavor falls somewhere on the espresso or cold-brew spectrum. A bit of milky, lactose sweetness and vanilla creaminess. There’s a touch of sweetness, but it’s not over the top. Medium body and not heavy or thick. You can tell there’s a booziness here, but it’s pretty easy drinking for 10.5%. Overall, this is a bold, coffee-focused stout that we enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 46 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to California Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity