Color is a slightly hazy, golden yellow with a generous, bubbly white head. It leaves a huge amount of lacing on the glass. Aroma is really citrusy, perhaps tangerine and orange. Taste follows the nose with some citrus at first, but then the hops seem to be much more herbal and grassy. Light malt profile, this is mostly hops. Well carbonated with a light body, non-filling, and easy to drink for an IPA. Finish is quick and crisp with some dry grapefruit notes. Overall this is a nice IPA, a little more West Coast in style than Northeast, and definitely worth trying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mr. Pineapple. 28 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- lauralane and 1 other added a rating for Prince of Dankness. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for No Resolutions. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to San Diego Part 2. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity