Color is a slightly hazy, golden yellow with a generous, bubbly white head. It leaves a huge amount of lacing on the glass. Aroma is really citrusy, perhaps tangerine and orange. Taste follows the nose with some citrus at first, but then the hops seem to be much more herbal and grassy. Light malt profile, this is mostly hops. Well carbonated with a light body, non-filling, and easy to drink for an IPA. Finish is quick and crisp with some dry grapefruit notes. Overall this is a nice IPA, a little more West Coast in style than Northeast, and definitely worth trying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Anchor Summer Wheat. 20 minutes ago
- plarson listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Lorenzo the Beer Cat. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Critical Band. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity