Color is a slightly hazy, golden yellow with a generous, bubbly white head. It leaves a huge amount of lacing on the glass. Aroma is really citrusy, perhaps tangerine and orange. Taste follows the nose with some citrus at first, but then the hops seem to be much more herbal and grassy. Light malt profile, this is mostly hops. Well carbonated with a light body, non-filling, and easy to drink for an IPA. Finish is quick and crisp with some dry grapefruit notes. Overall this is a nice IPA, a little more West Coast in style than Northeast, and definitely worth trying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 38 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity