Color is a slightly hazy, golden yellow with a generous, bubbly white head. It leaves a huge amount of lacing on the glass. Aroma is really citrusy, perhaps tangerine and orange. Taste follows the nose with some citrus at first, but then the hops seem to be much more herbal and grassy. Light malt profile, this is mostly hops. Well carbonated with a light body, non-filling, and easy to drink for an IPA. Finish is quick and crisp with some dry grapefruit notes. Overall this is a nice IPA, a little more West Coast in style than Northeast, and definitely worth trying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 48 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Invent the Universe. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Allagash White. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Whirlpool. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Low and Slow. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity