Color is a slightly hazy, golden yellow with a generous, bubbly white head. It leaves a huge amount of lacing on the glass. Aroma is really citrusy, perhaps tangerine and orange. Taste follows the nose with some citrus at first, but then the hops seem to be much more herbal and grassy. Light malt profile, this is mostly hops. Well carbonated with a light body, non-filling, and easy to drink for an IPA. Finish is quick and crisp with some dry grapefruit notes. Overall this is a nice IPA, a little more West Coast in style than Northeast, and definitely worth trying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 43 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity