Color is a slightly hazy, golden yellow with a generous, bubbly white head. It leaves a huge amount of lacing on the glass. Aroma is really citrusy, perhaps tangerine and orange. Taste follows the nose with some citrus at first, but then the hops seem to be much more herbal and grassy. Light malt profile, this is mostly hops. Well carbonated with a light body, non-filling, and easy to drink for an IPA. Finish is quick and crisp with some dry grapefruit notes. Overall this is a nice IPA, a little more West Coast in style than Northeast, and definitely worth trying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Positive Contact. 12 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity