Whirlpool is a yellow straw color, mostly clear with just a bit of haze. Lots of little carbonation bubbles and a thin bubbly head with nice retention. Aroma is fresh and dank, dominated by citrus and tropical fruit. The taste is hop forward with very little malt presence. Fresh citrus, peach, pineapple, and pine flavors. Really hoppy for a Pale Ale but with very mild bitterness. Light body, juicy mouthfeel, and medium carbonation. Finish is brisk and refreshing and makes you want to quickly grab a few more cans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for It's Complicated Being a Wizard. 53 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 5 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity