Whirlpool is a yellow straw color, mostly clear with just a bit of haze. Lots of little carbonation bubbles and a thin bubbly head with nice retention. Aroma is fresh and dank, dominated by citrus and tropical fruit. The taste is hop forward with very little malt presence. Fresh citrus, peach, pineapple, and pine flavors. Really hoppy for a Pale Ale but with very mild bitterness. Light body, juicy mouthfeel, and medium carbonation. Finish is brisk and refreshing and makes you want to quickly grab a few more cans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 34 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Happy New Beer!. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity