Whirlpool is a yellow straw color, mostly clear with just a bit of haze. Lots of little carbonation bubbles and a thin bubbly head with nice retention. Aroma is fresh and dank, dominated by citrus and tropical fruit. The taste is hop forward with very little malt presence. Fresh citrus, peach, pineapple, and pine flavors. Really hoppy for a Pale Ale but with very mild bitterness. Light body, juicy mouthfeel, and medium carbonation. Finish is brisk and refreshing and makes you want to quickly grab a few more cans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 39 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 805. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity