Whirlpool is a yellow straw color, mostly clear with just a bit of haze. Lots of little carbonation bubbles and a thin bubbly head with nice retention. Aroma is fresh and dank, dominated by citrus and tropical fruit. The taste is hop forward with very little malt presence. Fresh citrus, peach, pineapple, and pine flavors. Really hoppy for a Pale Ale but with very mild bitterness. Light body, juicy mouthfeel, and medium carbonation. Finish is brisk and refreshing and makes you want to quickly grab a few more cans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 58 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 and 1 other added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Prinsipia. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity