Whirlpool is a yellow straw color, mostly clear with just a bit of haze. Lots of little carbonation bubbles and a thin bubbly head with nice retention. Aroma is fresh and dank, dominated by citrus and tropical fruit. The taste is hop forward with very little malt presence. Fresh citrus, peach, pineapple, and pine flavors. Really hoppy for a Pale Ale but with very mild bitterness. Light body, juicy mouthfeel, and medium carbonation. Finish is brisk and refreshing and makes you want to quickly grab a few more cans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 2 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity