This year we’re drinking an Irish Cream Stout that pours a black color with one finger of bubbly, dark brown head. Aroma is robust and malty. The taste is very malt-forward, with roasted malt, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, coffee, and toffee. There’s an underlying sweetness of brown sugar, molasses, and butterscotch. It wasn’t as noticeable up front, but the lactose and creamy mouthfeel picks up after a few sips. Smooth carbonation with a medium to full body. The finish lingers with more roasted malt flavors and an ideal dose of sweetness. Happy Saint Patrick’s Day!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 45 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Afterglow. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lily Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity