Santa's Little Helper
Santa's Little Helper is a very dark brown beer, bordering on black and only lets a tiny bit of light through. The smell and taste are similar, consisting with burnt malts, pine hops, burnt dark chocolate and coffee, smoke, and campfire wood. For a holiday beer, this is very dark in character and keeps the holiday spiciness to a minimum. This has a lot of bitterness in the aftertaste that the vanilla sweetness isn't quite able to balance out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Arete 2016. 19 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Think Tank #17. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity