Port 10 Year is an amber or light copper color. It has a floral, garden-line aroma with sweet sugar and hints of caramel. Initially the alcohol comes through strongly, this is definitely a sipper. It has a strong pine hop flavor, but is low on the bitterness. There is a huge amount of caramel maltiness that balances out the hops. It has a sticky, oily, resinous mouthfeel and the lacing causes it to stick to the glass. This is a strong beer, bold and thick, and you can tell Port put some time in to making their anniversary ale a special one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Flyby Pilsner. 2 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 59 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity