Port 10 Year is an amber or light copper color. It has a floral, garden-line aroma with sweet sugar and hints of caramel. Initially the alcohol comes through strongly, this is definitely a sipper. It has a strong pine hop flavor, but is low on the bitterness. There is a huge amount of caramel maltiness that balances out the hops. It has a sticky, oily, resinous mouthfeel and the lacing causes it to stick to the glass. This is a strong beer, bold and thick, and you can tell Port put some time in to making their anniversary ale a special one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 24 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity