This version of Santa's Little Helper is made with coffee & cacao and it pours a very dark brown color with a half finger thick head that is dark khaki in color. The head thins quickly but leaves a nice, sticky lacing. Very aromatic with intense notes of black coffee and vanilla. The taste is quite bitter right off the bat, along with bold and intense malt flavors. Less cacao flavor than we expected, but there is a chili pepper spice that seems to kick you in the face. From start to finish, there's a robust malt profile coupled with a hoppy bitterness. Not for the faint of heart, but this is a complex Christmas beer that imperial stout aficionados should enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 49 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity