This version of Santa's Little Helper is made with coffee & cacao and it pours a very dark brown color with a half finger thick head that is dark khaki in color. The head thins quickly but leaves a nice, sticky lacing. Very aromatic with intense notes of black coffee and vanilla. The taste is quite bitter right off the bat, along with bold and intense malt flavors. Less cacao flavor than we expected, but there is a chili pepper spice that seems to kick you in the face. From start to finish, there's a robust malt profile coupled with a hoppy bitterness. Not for the faint of heart, but this is a complex Christmas beer that imperial stout aficionados should enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Odell IPA. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Unfiltered Sculpin. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to It's a Trappist!. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Sister. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity