Santa's Little Helper
Santa's Little Helper is a very dark brown beer, bordering on black and only lets a tiny bit of light through. The smell and taste are similar, consisting with burnt malts, pine hops, burnt dark chocolate and coffee, smoke, and campfire wood. For a holiday beer, this is very dark in character and keeps the holiday spiciness to a minimum. This has a lot of bitterness in the aftertaste that the vanilla sweetness isn't quite able to balance out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 36 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2011). 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Cold Press Black. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity