Santa's Little Helper
Santa's Little Helper is a very dark brown beer, bordering on black and only lets a tiny bit of light through. The smell and taste are similar, consisting with burnt malts, pine hops, burnt dark chocolate and coffee, smoke, and campfire wood. For a holiday beer, this is very dark in character and keeps the holiday spiciness to a minimum. This has a lot of bitterness in the aftertaste that the vanilla sweetness isn't quite able to balance out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 59 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dorado High. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity