Santa's Little Helper
Santa's Little Helper is a very dark brown beer, bordering on black and only lets a tiny bit of light through. The smell and taste are similar, consisting with burnt malts, pine hops, burnt dark chocolate and coffee, smoke, and campfire wood. For a holiday beer, this is very dark in character and keeps the holiday spiciness to a minimum. This has a lot of bitterness in the aftertaste that the vanilla sweetness isn't quite able to balance out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 23 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Le Jus. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Back to the Brews. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc and 1 other listened to L.A.I.P.As. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller commented on beer Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity