Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch
Pumpkin Batch from Sam Adams is an interesting take on the pumpkin beer style in that it's brewed as a saison. The pour is a clear, golden orange, which is lighter in color than most in this category. It has lots of bubbly carbonation and the initial taste is a little tart. The pumpkin flavors are very subtle, but there's plenty of autumn spices. The saison flavor dominates, and this is very unique in the pumpkin beer world.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 2 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Ultra Violet Blackberry Sour Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mogli. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Peeper Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Samuel Adams Brown Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity