Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch
Pumpkin Batch from Sam Adams is an interesting take on the pumpkin beer style in that it's brewed as a saison. The pour is a clear, golden orange, which is lighter in color than most in this category. It has lots of bubbly carbonation and the initial taste is a little tart. The pumpkin flavors are very subtle, but there's plenty of autumn spices. The saison flavor dominates, and this is very unique in the pumpkin beer world.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to No Pumpkins Here. 4 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Clencher Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity