Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch
Pumpkin Batch from Sam Adams is an interesting take on the pumpkin beer style in that it's brewed as a saison. The pour is a clear, golden orange, which is lighter in color than most in this category. It has lots of bubbly carbonation and the initial taste is a little tart. The pumpkin flavors are very subtle, but there's plenty of autumn spices. The saison flavor dominates, and this is very unique in the pumpkin beer world.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada and 1 other added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 17 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Crosby Hop Farm Sterling Wet Hop Pilsner. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LaGrave. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hopslam Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity