Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch
Pumpkin Batch from Sam Adams is an interesting take on the pumpkin beer style in that it's brewed as a saison. The pour is a clear, golden orange, which is lighter in color than most in this category. It has lots of bubbly carbonation and the initial taste is a little tart. The pumpkin flavors are very subtle, but there's plenty of autumn spices. The saison flavor dominates, and this is very unique in the pumpkin beer world.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 37 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Operation IPA Overload. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to San Diego Part 1. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Noche Dulce. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity