Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch
Pumpkin Batch from Sam Adams is an interesting take on the pumpkin beer style in that it's brewed as a saison. The pour is a clear, golden orange, which is lighter in color than most in this category. It has lots of bubbly carbonation and the initial taste is a little tart. The pumpkin flavors are very subtle, but there's plenty of autumn spices. The saison flavor dominates, and this is very unique in the pumpkin beer world.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 9 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 50 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Santa's Private Reserve Ale (2018). 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Chief of Chiefs. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity