Black Lager could almost be a porter with its abundance of dark roasted malt flavors. However, it is too light and not thick enough to be a porter. It is not very hoppy but has a terrific spiciness, especially in the aftertaste. Not a beer we'd drink everyday, but it would be nice to mix in every once in awhile.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 25 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Rampant Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Franz. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity