Black Lager could almost be a porter with its abundance of dark roasted malt flavors. However, it is too light and not thick enough to be a porter. It is not very hoppy but has a terrific spiciness, especially in the aftertaste. Not a beer we'd drink everyday, but it would be nice to mix in every once in awhile.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Murder of Crows. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity