Black Lager could almost be a porter with its abundance of dark roasted malt flavors. However, it is too light and not thick enough to be a porter. It is not very hoppy but has a terrific spiciness, especially in the aftertaste. Not a beer we'd drink everyday, but it would be nice to mix in every once in awhile.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 20 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity