Pours a dark brown color that is fairly transparent with medium carbonation, the consistency of Coca-Cola. There is a smoky chocolate aroma like the crust of a brownie with a touch of caramel. The flavor is that of dark toasted bread with cocoa, vanilla, and coffee. There is a slight smokiness here with some subtle caramel and sea salt in the aftertaste. When you read "Ben & Jerry's" your mind automatically expects a sweet, ice cream-like beer. However, that is not the case. The sweetness is reserved in this beer and is definitely more of a darker, earthy offering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to San Diego Part 2. 37 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Biere de Mars. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Chocolate Covered Pretzel Stout. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Slide Rule Chocolate Raspberry Gose. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Tenured Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other added a rating for Monterey Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity