Pours a super clear, golden straw color with a very white, foamy and bubbly head. Pilsner malt in the aroma, as well as grassy and floral hops. Taste starts with grainy, bready, cereal like-malt flavors and a mild fruit sweetness. Light hops that keep the same grassy and floral flavors from the aroma. Well balanced, but with the Kolsch style you want the malts to shine which is the case here. Lively carbonation and a mouthfeel that is crisp, clean, and refreshing. Finish lingers a bit with more of the bready malt flavors from the beginning. Overall a super tasty Kolsch and great representation of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to San Diego Part 2. 39 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Biere de Mars. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Chocolate Covered Pretzel Stout. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Slide Rule Chocolate Raspberry Gose. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Tenured Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other added a rating for Monterey Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity