While Weedwacker is known on the web as a German-style hefeweizen; it's not as easily quantified when you are drinking it. It pours a pale golden yellow color, slightly hazy, with a lot of big bubbles on the white head. The aroma is quite complex with a lot of Belgian characteristics, apricot, banana, orange peel, and a little bit of coriander spiciness. The taste is much more reserved and gives you a light, refreshing flavor with a touch of lemon citrus. There is a little bit of sweetness derived from the banana flavors and the hefeweizen yeast gives it a smooth texture. But this is not a beer that wants to be forced into one particular category other than "delicious."
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 23 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sin-Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity