Pours a golden orange color with a lot of fizzy carbonation and a sparse white head that completely disappear after a few minutes. The aroma is exactly as you would expect, with a big classic Hefeweizen aroma: yeast, banana and bubblegum. There is also a lot of noticeable apricot aroma. The initial sip reveals a sweet wheat flavor immediately followed by juicy apricot. The cranberry is less noticeable, but with it and a hint of clove in the aftertaste attempt to keep the sweetness from lingering too long. Low carbonation in the beer itself gives it a very smooth texture throughout. Overall this beer is exactly as advertised: many classic hefeweizen characteristics paired with fruit flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Dream Yard. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity