Pours a golden orange color with a lot of fizzy carbonation and a sparse white head that completely disappear after a few minutes. The aroma is exactly as you would expect, with a big classic Hefeweizen aroma: yeast, banana and bubblegum. There is also a lot of noticeable apricot aroma. The initial sip reveals a sweet wheat flavor immediately followed by juicy apricot. The cranberry is less noticeable, but with it and a hint of clove in the aftertaste attempt to keep the sweetness from lingering too long. Low carbonation in the beer itself gives it a very smooth texture throughout. Overall this beer is exactly as advertised: many classic hefeweizen characteristics paired with fruit flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 40 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to San Diego Part 2. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Biere de Mars. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Chocolate Covered Pretzel Stout. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Slide Rule Chocolate Raspberry Gose. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Tenured Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity