Pours a golden orange color with a lot of fizzy carbonation and a sparse white head that completely disappear after a few minutes. The aroma is exactly as you would expect, with a big classic Hefeweizen aroma: yeast, banana and bubblegum. There is also a lot of noticeable apricot aroma. The initial sip reveals a sweet wheat flavor immediately followed by juicy apricot. The cranberry is less noticeable, but with it and a hint of clove in the aftertaste attempt to keep the sweetness from lingering too long. Low carbonation in the beer itself gives it a very smooth texture throughout. Overall this beer is exactly as advertised: many classic hefeweizen characteristics paired with fruit flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Inclined IPA. 27 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale