Saint Arnold Raspberry AF is a Berliner Weisse beer with raspberries. Color is pinkish red, non-transparent, with a fizzy white head that thins down very quickly. Aroma is fruity and tart with a very distinct raspberry nose. Taste is refreshing and crisp. The raspberry flavor is just right - very present but not overwhelming. There's some lemon citrus as well. Tartness is on the mild side with an almost Gose-like mouthfeel. Light bodied, low alcohol, and low IBU; this is a fruity thirst quencher for summer days like these.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Cranberry Quince Berliner Weisse. 53 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Nova Vert. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Mosaic. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for The Cryo-Chronic IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Big Sur Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Wookie Down Imperial Red Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity