Saint Arnold Raspberry AF is a Berliner Weisse beer with raspberries. Color is pinkish red, non-transparent, with a fizzy white head that thins down very quickly. Aroma is fruity and tart with a very distinct raspberry nose. Taste is refreshing and crisp. The raspberry flavor is just right - very present but not overwhelming. There's some lemon citrus as well. Tartness is on the mild side with an almost Gose-like mouthfeel. Light bodied, low alcohol, and low IBU; this is a fruity thirst quencher for summer days like these.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 12 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 37 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity