Saint Archer pours a pale yellow/gold color with two fingers of frothy head that lasts for several minutes. It has a citrus and pine hop aroma. The taste has a very reserved malt character allowing the hops to shine through brightly. The bitterness kicks in about mid-sip and the aftertaste leaves you with piney refreshment. If you were to look up "IPA" in the dictionary, you might see this photo next to it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for For British Eyes Only. 45 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for LaGrave. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for No Resolutions. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rise Up. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity