The Tusk and Grain BBA Coconut Stout pours a really dark brown color, about as dark as a beer can get. It has a very light, wispy, cream-colored head. Hints of dark chocolate, coffee, toffee, bourbon and coconut blend together for an outstanding aroma, worth the price of the beer alone. The flavor is reminiscent of Kahlua, with coffee and nutty amaretto flavors with vanilla and hints of coconut as well. It has a creamy mouthfeel, and the 13.4% alcohol warms you up, but the barrel-aging has smoothed this beer out like silk. This is definitely one you should try to get your hands on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to Stouting Match. 12 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Quiet Harbors. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Treevana IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Drunken Master. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Golden State Heritage Honey Ale. 5 hours ago
- dheliker listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity