The Tusk and Grain BBA Coconut Stout pours a really dark brown color, about as dark as a beer can get. It has a very light, wispy, cream-colored head. Hints of dark chocolate, coffee, toffee, bourbon and coconut blend together for an outstanding aroma, worth the price of the beer alone. The flavor is reminiscent of Kahlua, with coffee and nutty amaretto flavors with vanilla and hints of coconut as well. It has a creamy mouthfeel, and the 13.4% alcohol warms you up, but the barrel-aging has smoothed this beer out like silk. This is definitely one you should try to get your hands on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 53 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 7 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity