The Tusk and Grain BBA Coconut Stout pours a really dark brown color, about as dark as a beer can get. It has a very light, wispy, cream-colored head. Hints of dark chocolate, coffee, toffee, bourbon and coconut blend together for an outstanding aroma, worth the price of the beer alone. The flavor is reminiscent of Kahlua, with coffee and nutty amaretto flavors with vanilla and hints of coconut as well. It has a creamy mouthfeel, and the 13.4% alcohol warms you up, but the barrel-aging has smoothed this beer out like silk. This is definitely one you should try to get your hands on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 1 hour ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 2 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for EightFive-O American Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Fire Rock Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bomb Cyclone. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity