The Tusk and Grain BBA Coconut Stout pours a really dark brown color, about as dark as a beer can get. It has a very light, wispy, cream-colored head. Hints of dark chocolate, coffee, toffee, bourbon and coconut blend together for an outstanding aroma, worth the price of the beer alone. The flavor is reminiscent of Kahlua, with coffee and nutty amaretto flavors with vanilla and hints of coconut as well. It has a creamy mouthfeel, and the 13.4% alcohol warms you up, but the barrel-aging has smoothed this beer out like silk. This is definitely one you should try to get your hands on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 4 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 29 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity