Rome City is a golden orange color and develops a thick but diffuse head with large bubbles on the initial pour. The head filters down to a thin layer within a couple of minutes. It features a biscuity malt aroma with hints of orange citrus. On the taste, flavors of sweet bready malts are immediate noticeable with citrus and earthy hop bitterness rounding out the finish. This IPA is bold in flavor and refreshingly bitter without being too heavy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 34 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity