Lot No. 3 IPA pours a crystal clear, pale amber color. Lots of bubbles flow from the bottom to support one finger of off-white, foamy head. Sticky lacing covers the sides of the glass. Aroma is balanced with both hops and malt. We'd expect this to be malt forward based on the color, and there is some grainy, rye like malts right from the start. In fact, there's a spicy black pepper bite coupled with a light malty sweetness. Then it turns hoppy, with resinous pine and fresh orange and citrus. Mouthfeel is exceptional. Dry and creamy, really allowing the hops to shine. Finishes with a mild bitter grapefruit bitterness. Overall a really well done IPA that we'd love to pick up on a regular basis.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 18 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity