Lot No. 3 IPA pours a crystal clear, pale amber color. Lots of bubbles flow from the bottom to support one finger of off-white, foamy head. Sticky lacing covers the sides of the glass. Aroma is balanced with both hops and malt. We'd expect this to be malt forward based on the color, and there is some grainy, rye like malts right from the start. In fact, there's a spicy black pepper bite coupled with a light malty sweetness. Then it turns hoppy, with resinous pine and fresh orange and citrus. Mouthfeel is exceptional. Dry and creamy, really allowing the hops to shine. Finishes with a mild bitter grapefruit bitterness. Overall a really well done IPA that we'd love to pick up on a regular basis.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 21 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pacific Kolsch Highway. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for S'Mores. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Pacific Northwest. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for PDX Carpet IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity