Lot No. 3 IPA pours a crystal clear, pale amber color. Lots of bubbles flow from the bottom to support one finger of off-white, foamy head. Sticky lacing covers the sides of the glass. Aroma is balanced with both hops and malt. We'd expect this to be malt forward based on the color, and there is some grainy, rye like malts right from the start. In fact, there's a spicy black pepper bite coupled with a light malty sweetness. Then it turns hoppy, with resinous pine and fresh orange and citrus. Mouthfeel is exceptional. Dry and creamy, really allowing the hops to shine. Finishes with a mild bitter grapefruit bitterness. Overall a really well done IPA that we'd love to pick up on a regular basis.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Porter. 27 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity