Lot No. 3 IPA pours a crystal clear, pale amber color. Lots of bubbles flow from the bottom to support one finger of off-white, foamy head. Sticky lacing covers the sides of the glass. Aroma is balanced with both hops and malt. We'd expect this to be malt forward based on the color, and there is some grainy, rye like malts right from the start. In fact, there's a spicy black pepper bite coupled with a light malty sweetness. Then it turns hoppy, with resinous pine and fresh orange and citrus. Mouthfeel is exceptional. Dry and creamy, really allowing the hops to shine. Finishes with a mild bitter grapefruit bitterness. Overall a really well done IPA that we'd love to pick up on a regular basis.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 minute ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity