Rock the Pale Ale pours a dark gold, light amber color. Not clear but not hazy either. Head is thick, white, foamy, and leaves lots of lacing. A steady stream of ascending bubbles comes from the bottom of the glass. Fresh aroma of hops and yeast that is really inviting. Taste is hoppy with citrus and pine flavors that are well balanced with bready, pale malt. Smooth mouthfeel with pleasant grapefruit bitterness in the finish. Overall a superb San Diego pale ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Filbert. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity