Hopster Pot pours a cloudy color that is dark orange or light amber with two fingers of white, frothy head. Aroma dominated by tropical fruit. Taste is juicy and resinous, with nectarine, apricot, mango, and papaya. Just a bit of sweetness with little to no bitterness. Soft malts, and a mouthfeel that is slick and oily, with slightly dry carbonation. This is a solid hazy IPA that has some similarities to the Northeast-style hazy IPAs, but also offers a San Diego twist with the slick mouthfeel and dry texture.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer and 1 other added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 32 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 7 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity