Hopster Pot pours a cloudy color that is dark orange or light amber with two fingers of white, frothy head. Aroma dominated by tropical fruit. Taste is juicy and resinous, with nectarine, apricot, mango, and papaya. Just a bit of sweetness with little to no bitterness. Soft malts, and a mouthfeel that is slick and oily, with slightly dry carbonation. This is a solid hazy IPA that has some similarities to the Northeast-style hazy IPAs, but also offers a San Diego twist with the slick mouthfeel and dry texture.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Golden Monkey. 13 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for S1nist0r Black Ale. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Windows Up. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 5 hours ago
- Tattoosday added a rating for Chonk Sundae Sour (Tropical Berry Blast). 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Adam. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity