Winterhook is like a dark pale ale with a subtle amount of spiciness and hints of chocolate. Every sip leaves you with a smooth finish. This is one winter ale you will wish you could enjoy all year long. In fact, we'll be putting a case away for some hot August night.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 38 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity