Redhook ESB is a great introductory choice in the ESB field. Although not as dark and filling as some, it is still very full bodied with lots of complex flavors. This beer is incredibly smooth, has hints of caramel, and is bursting with flavor from the abundance of hops.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 38 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Red Glove. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity