Redhook ESB is a great introductory choice in the ESB field. Although not as dark and filling as some, it is still very full bodied with lots of complex flavors. This beer is incredibly smooth, has hints of caramel, and is bursting with flavor from the abundance of hops.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 51 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity