This pumpkin porter keeps the pumpkin flavor to a minimum, which is sometimes desired during the time of season where extreme pumpkin beers are prevalent. This is a nice dark looking porter yet has a light mouthfeel for the style. It seems like the dark malts overwhelm pumpkin which leads brewers to use the caramel malt base more frequently, but this beer is a different ship in a sea of the same.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 45 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Millwright Oatmeal Stout. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Norman. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity