This pumpkin porter keeps the pumpkin flavor to a minimum, which is sometimes desired during the time of season where extreme pumpkin beers are prevalent. This is a nice dark looking porter yet has a light mouthfeel for the style. It seems like the dark malts overwhelm pumpkin which leads brewers to use the caramel malt base more frequently, but this beer is a different ship in a sea of the same.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rise Up. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 7 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity