Red Nectar pours a slightly hazy, dark reddish copper color with a thin white head. Aroma is bready and malty. Some floral, earthy hops up front, but mostly malts after that. Much like the aroma, we get a lot of bready, malty flavors on the taste, with some caramel and toffee. Body is light with low carbonation that gives a bit of a flat taste. Finish is sweet but not too sweet, with some mild spices as well. More of an amber than a red ale, if you’re looking for a mild and refreshing amber ale, this is it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 44 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LaGrave. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hopslam Ale. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 7 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for IPA 395. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity