Red Nectar pours a slightly hazy, dark reddish copper color with a thin white head. Aroma is bready and malty. Some floral, earthy hops up front, but mostly malts after that. Much like the aroma, we get a lot of bready, malty flavors on the taste, with some caramel and toffee. Body is light with low carbonation that gives a bit of a flat taste. Finish is sweet but not too sweet, with some mild spices as well. More of an amber than a red ale, if you're looking for a mild and refreshing amber ale, this is it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 55 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trellis Buster. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 7 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity