Red Nectar pours a slightly hazy, dark reddish copper color with a thin white head. Aroma is bready and malty. Some floral, earthy hops up front, but mostly malts after that. Much like the aroma, we get a lot of bready, malty flavors on the taste, with some caramel and toffee. Body is light with low carbonation that gives a bit of a flat taste. Finish is sweet but not too sweet, with some mild spices as well. More of an amber than a red ale, if you’re looking for a mild and refreshing amber ale, this is it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 11 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lazy Hazy IPA. 53 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 3 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Dynamo Donut Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity