Red Nectar pours a slightly hazy, dark reddish copper color with a thin white head. Aroma is bready and malty. Some floral, earthy hops up front, but mostly malts after that. Much like the aroma, we get a lot of bready, malty flavors on the taste, with some caramel and toffee. Body is light with low carbonation that gives a bit of a flat taste. Finish is sweet but not too sweet, with some mild spices as well. More of an amber than a red ale, if you're looking for a mild and refreshing amber ale, this is it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Arrogant Bastard Ale. 22 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Love Like This. 57 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tax Holiday. 3 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for Metaphase. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Islander IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity