Red Nectar pours a slightly hazy, dark reddish copper color with a thin white head. Aroma is bready and malty. Some floral, earthy hops up front, but mostly malts after that. Much like the aroma, we get a lot of bready, malty flavors on the taste, with some caramel and toffee. Body is light with low carbonation that gives a bit of a flat taste. Finish is sweet but not too sweet, with some mild spices as well. More of an amber than a red ale, if you’re looking for a mild and refreshing amber ale, this is it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 12 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Highland Oatmeal Porter. 44 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Santilli. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Cougar. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rapturous. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pok Pok Rhubarb Som Shandy. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity