Red Nectar pours a slightly hazy, dark reddish copper color with a thin white head. Aroma is bready and malty. Some floral, earthy hops up front, but mostly malts after that. Much like the aroma, we get a lot of bready, malty flavors on the taste, with some caramel and toffee. Body is light with low carbonation that gives a bit of a flat taste. Finish is sweet but not too sweet, with some mild spices as well. More of an amber than a red ale, if you're looking for a mild and refreshing amber ale, this is it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 48 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity