51/50 from Ironfire Brewing Company is a genuine West Coast style IPA with lots of flavor. The color is a light copper color, fairly transparent, with above average carbonation and a decent head that laces the glass. This is surprisingly light at 6.5%, but the 95 IBUs provide an abundance of hops. It has lots of fruity, tropical flavors like pineapple, mango, and grapefruit on the finish. Overall this is a high IBU beer, and one that is very sessionable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 59 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Red Glove. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity