This hemp ale doesn't really fit in any cateogry, but it is closest in taste to a brown ale. Despite the name, we found almost no hemp flavor. It pours a nice dark color, and has a toasted, malty flavor along with a slight herbal spiciness. Not bad by any means, but it doesn't have the flavor we were expecting.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Cougar. 23 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Another One. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity