This hemp ale doesn't really fit in any cateogry, but it is closest in taste to a brown ale. Despite the name, we found almost no hemp flavor. It pours a nice dark color, and has a toasted, malty flavor along with a slight herbal spiciness. Not bad by any means, but it doesn't have the flavor we were expecting.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 8 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 46 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity