This hemp ale doesn't really fit in any cateogry, but it is closest in taste to a brown ale. Despite the name, we found almost no hemp flavor. It pours a nice dark color, and has a toasted, malty flavor along with a slight herbal spiciness. Not bad by any means, but it doesn't have the flavor we were expecting.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 17 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 42 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity