Creme Brulee is an Imperial Milk Stout that is very dark brown, nearly pitch black. Creamy, khaki colored head that shrinks down to a film while leaving nice lacing. Aroma is pure sugary sweetness. In fact, the taste is strikingly similar to the creme brulee dessert. Vanilla beans, chocolate, roasted malt, caramel, and condensed milk. Creamy, lactose-like mouthfeel with a rich, full body. Super sweet and decadent from start to finish. If you like your dessert in liquid form, this is for you!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for La Morena. 10 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hoosier Red. 42 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Aphotic. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for City Wide. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Beaver State Brews. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity