This was the world's first pilsner, made in 1842, and for this category it's still hard to beat. Find it on draft if possible. It's a golden, amber yellow color with a thin white head. Aroma is malty, biscuity, and bready. All of that is in the taste also, along with some light grassy and floral hops. Plenty of sweetness but it's well balanced and crisp. The finish is smooth and refreshing, and will want you to pour another one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hoosier Red. 31 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Aphotic. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for City Wide. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Beaver State Brews. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 6 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Lizard King. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity