Pumpkin from Rahr & Sons pours a medium to dark amber color. At least a finger of thick, off-white, foamy head. Aroma is fairly reserved, but there is a little pumpkin and a little spice. On the taste, this has many characteristics of an Amber ale or an Oktoberfest style Marzen. But there is a nice amount of pumpkin fruit and even more pumpkin spice flavors - cinnamon, clove, ginger, and nutmeg. There is a malty sweetness with hints of caramel malt and brown sugar. Plus a lot of hoppiness for this style, with earthy and grassy notes. Well balanced and full of flavor from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Flyin' Monks. 4 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 38 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Cougar. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity