Pumpkin from Rahr & Sons pours a medium to dark amber color. At least a finger of thick, off-white, foamy head. Aroma is fairly reserved, but there is a little pumpkin and a little spice. On the taste, this has many characteristics of an Amber ale or an Oktoberfest style Marzen. But there is a nice amount of pumpkin fruit and even more pumpkin spice flavors - cinnamon, clove, ginger, and nutmeg. There is a malty sweetness with hints of caramel malt and brown sugar. Plus a lot of hoppiness for this style, with earthy and grassy notes. Well balanced and full of flavor from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA