Color is a very dark brown with one finger of khaki colored head that fades quickly but leaves some nice lacing. Earthy aroma with dark malt, bourbon, oak, and maybe a hint of cinnamon. Taste is malt forward with robust flavors of dark bread, chocolate, vanilla, and oak. There's an ideal amount of sweetness like molasses or maple syrup. But what stands out is the bitterness. English hops create a bitter but flavorful bit, definitely above average intensity for this style. Yet it's still very well balanced. Medium to full bodied but not heavy. Mouthfeel is creamy and warming and the 11% is shocking. Finishes smooth with a lingering sweetness. A fantastic winter warmer - Prost Y'all!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 44 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tovarish. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA