Purple Haze, on the initial pour, is a slightly cloudy, golden color with a thin white head. It could be psychosomatic, but there could be a purple tinge in the color as well. On the aroma there is light raspberry and some citrus mixed with a little bit of wheat. The taste is also very reserved, a very mild white ale with some wheat malts paired with only the slightest hint of citrus hops. The tartness of the raspberry comes through ever so slightly in the aftertaste, but it is very reserved. This a light, delicate beer and is very refreshing on any hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 18 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Rebel IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for La Résistance Sour Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Thirsty Trout Porter. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Filbert. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity