Purple Haze, on the initial pour, is a slightly cloudy, golden color with a thin white head. It could be psychosomatic, but there could be a purple tinge in the color as well. On the aroma there is light raspberry and some citrus mixed with a little bit of wheat. The taste is also very reserved, a very mild white ale with some wheat malts paired with only the slightest hint of citrus hops. The tartness of the raspberry comes through ever so slightly in the aftertaste, but it is very reserved. This a light, delicate beer and is very refreshing on any hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 13 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 33 minutes ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Vanilla Infused Porter. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for 5 Hop Black IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Pale to the King. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity