Purple Haze, on the initial pour, is a slightly cloudy, golden color with a thin white head. It could be psychosomatic, but there could be a purple tinge in the color as well. On the aroma there is light raspberry and some citrus mixed with a little bit of wheat. The taste is also very reserved, a very mild white ale with some wheat malts paired with only the slightest hint of citrus hops. The tartness of the raspberry comes through ever so slightly in the aftertaste, but it is very reserved. This a light, delicate beer and is very refreshing on any hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 40 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 1 hour ago
- IPAman listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Beaver State Brews. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Allagash Curieux. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Alpers Trout Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity