Purple Haze, on the initial pour, is a slightly cloudy, golden color with a thin white head. It could be psychosomatic, but there could be a purple tinge in the color as well. On the aroma there is light raspberry and some citrus mixed with a little bit of wheat. The taste is also very reserved, a very mild white ale with some wheat malts paired with only the slightest hint of citrus hops. The tartness of the raspberry comes through ever so slightly in the aftertaste, but it is very reserved. This a light, delicate beer and is very refreshing on any hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for The Next Episode. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Firestone Lager. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity