Purple Haze, on the initial pour, is a slightly cloudy, golden color with a thin white head. It could be psychosomatic, but there could be a purple tinge in the color as well. On the aroma there is light raspberry and some citrus mixed with a little bit of wheat. The taste is also very reserved, a very mild white ale with some wheat malts paired with only the slightest hint of citrus hops. The tartness of the raspberry comes through ever so slightly in the aftertaste, but it is very reserved. This a light, delicate beer and is very refreshing on any hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Half Hitch. 55 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Vunderbar Pilsner. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sip of Sunshine. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Sactown Brews. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Highland Oatmeal Porter. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity