Purple Haze, on the initial pour, is a slightly cloudy, golden color with a thin white head. It could be psychosomatic, but there could be a purple tinge in the color as well. On the aroma there is light raspberry and some citrus mixed with a little bit of wheat. The taste is also very reserved, a very mild white ale with some wheat malts paired with only the slightest hint of citrus hops. The tartness of the raspberry comes through ever so slightly in the aftertaste, but it is very reserved. This a light, delicate beer and is very refreshing on any hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Sactown Brews. 22 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Therapist Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Whimsy. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to White Night. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity