Crystal clear, golden straw color with a thin white head. Lots of ascending carbonation bubbles. Pale and pilsner malt aroma with some breadiness. The flavor is classic Kölsch-style but this has a bit more corn-like sweetness than most in this category. Nicely hopped with floral and grassy notes, along with the bready, doughy, malt flavors. Smooth mouthfeel that is clean and refreshing with a dry, crisp finish. We could drink this all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 8 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Karate Chimp. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Summer Beers 2022. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hexagenia IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for To The Trees. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity