Pumpkin Spice Milk Stout is dark brown in color with a dark tan head with patches of light and dark. It has a dark roasted malt aroma with a lot of cinnamon. The flavor is complex mix of burnt molasses and toffee with some coffee and chocolate as well. There is a variety of spices in the aftertaste including cinnamon, nutmeg and clove. It has a smooth and creamy mouthfeel and is surprisingly light bodied at only 5.3% alcohol. This is a refreshing change of pace from your standard pumpkin beer. Belching Beaver, known for their stouts, doesn't disappoint with this seasonal offering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 36 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity