Pumpkin Spice Milk Stout is dark brown in color with a dark tan head with patches of light and dark. It has a dark roasted malt aroma with a lot of cinnamon. The flavor is complex mix of burnt molasses and toffee with some coffee and chocolate as well. There is a variety of spices in the aftertaste including cinnamon, nutmeg and clove. It has a smooth and creamy mouthfeel and is surprisingly light bodied at only 5.3% alcohol. This is a refreshing change of pace from your standard pumpkin beer. Belching Beaver, known for their stouts, doesn't disappoint with this seasonal offering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 51 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity