Pours a hazy, orangish gold color, with two fingers of off-white, frothy head that leaves ample lacing on the glass. Strong aroma with both hops and lactose. The taste is really fantastic, with hoppy flavors of mango, pineapple, orange, nectarine, and peach. Double dry hopped with African Queen. Malts are wheat and oat focused, for a smooth, soft mouthfeel. It’s sticky and juicy with some sweetness, and the lactose helps balance everything out. The 8.1% only shows in the sweetness, and that sweetness seems to accumulate with each sip. Overall, this is a really solid Hazy DIPA as long as you enjoy the sweet, milky style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for State of Haze. 45 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Big Little Thing. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Magnetic Midnight. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Paulaner Oktoberfest Bier. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Kabru West Coast IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity