Pollen Nation pours a clear honey blonde color with minimal head that disappears immediately. Aroma is very pleasing, with honey up front and a very subtle orange blossom floral sweetness in the background. The mouthfeel is quite light, and the carbonation is excellent. It's very straightforward on flavor, with honey once again taking the lead. There's a good malt backbone here with a slight biscuity middle and a lightly dry finish that doesn't quite act to fully balance the strong sweetness at the front. Overall, it's a great summer beer for hot days, especially if you're wanting something a little sweeter than the usual.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 37 minutes ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Pride Of cHops. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity