Pink Lemonade IPA pours a cloudy, golden orange color with a foamy, off-white head. When poured into a glass, there's a considerable amount of yeast that settles at the bottom. Aroma is juicy and fruity, with pineapple, guava, and pear notes. Taste is actually dominated by tropical fruit and stone fruit. Pineapple, guava, peach, pear, and raspberry. These all create a smooth, fruity sweetness. And of course there's some lemonade flavors too that are slightly acidic and slightly tart. Mouthfeel is slick with lots of mouthcoating and low carbonation. Not your typical IPA, but this has a nice balance between sweet and sour with an overall refreshing taste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity