Color is jet black with one finger of tan, thick, foamy head. Robust aroma of dark roasted malt. On the taste, we get big bold malt flavors of beef jerky, grilled meat, Worcestershire sauce, smoke, toffee, and bitter chocolate. We don’t get the typical Milk Stout characteristics, as the lactose flavors are muted. Likewise, there’s very little sweetness. Earthy hops and very drinkable for 9% abv. Light to medium body with robust flavors from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 10 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Trade Bait. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for El Sully. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity