Color is jet black with one finger of tan, thick, foamy head. Robust aroma of dark roasted malt. On the taste, we get big bold malt flavors of beef jerky, grilled meat, Worcestershire sauce, smoke, toffee, and bitter chocolate. We don’t get the typical Milk Stout characteristics, as the lactose flavors are muted. Likewise, there’s very little sweetness. Earthy hops and very drinkable for 9% abv. Light to medium body with robust flavors from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to What's My Name Again?. 20 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Mountain Haze. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Venture Maine IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Fields of Green: Crosby Comet. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Pay it Forward Cocoa Porter. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Old Chub Scotch Ale. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Joe IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
From The Heart