Even More Jesus pours pitch black in color with almost no light peeking through. The dark mocha-colored head puts it in the discussion for beers with the darkest head of all time. Aromas consist of burnt malts, molasses, a zucchini breadiness, and a slightly acerbic quality. The taste, odd for a beer, is very savory and meaty. Flavors include roasted malts, smoke, soy sauce, hickory, molasses, dark cherry and even a little swiss cheese. It has a medium to heavy mouthfeel, yet is very approachable at 12% ABV. This is an incredibly complex beer and definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Sour Power Hour. 13 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Boss Pour. 58 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Simtra Triple IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Bonkers. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity