Even More Jesus pours pitch black in color with almost no light peeking through. The dark mocha-colored head puts it in the discussion for beers with the darkest head of all time. Aromas consist of burnt malts, molasses, a zucchini breadiness, and a slightly acerbic quality. The taste, odd for a beer, is very savory and meaty. Flavors include roasted malts, smoke, soy sauce, hickory, molasses, dark cherry and even a little swiss cheese. It has a medium to heavy mouthfeel, yet is very approachable at 12% ABV. This is an incredibly complex beer and definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 7 minutes ago
- HankW commented on beer Hooter Brown Ale. 19 minutes ago
- HankW uploaded a photo for beer Hooter Brown Ale. 50 minutes ago
- HankW added a rating for Hooter Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to DIPA Thoughts. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Stouting Match. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity