Even More Jesus pours pitch black in color with almost no light peeking through. The dark mocha-colored head puts it in the discussion for beers with the darkest head of all time. Aromas consist of burnt malts, molasses, a zucchini breadiness, and a slightly acerbic quality. The taste, odd for a beer, is very savory and meaty. Flavors include roasted malts, smoke, soy sauce, hickory, molasses, dark cherry and even a little swiss cheese. It has a medium to heavy mouthfeel, yet is very approachable at 12% ABV. This is an incredibly complex beer and definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Mountain Haze. 36 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Venture Maine IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Fields of Green: Crosby Comet. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Pay it Forward Cocoa Porter. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Old Chub Scotch Ale. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Joe IPA. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Black Noise. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
From The Heart