Color is hazy, golden straw. White, soapy head that thins to a film but leaves quite a bit of lacing on the glass. Mild aroma but some citrus notes are there. On the taste, we get fresh, hoppy flavors of citrus and tropical fruit, with a bit of pine. Solid Galaxy and Citra flavors. But well balanced with a bready, pale malt backbone. Mouthfeel is dry and refreshing. Light to medium body and nicely carbonated. Perfect bitterness for a Pale Ale, with just a bit of grapefruit on the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Zywiec Porter 1881. 11 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity