Witty Unpredictable pours a clear, golden color with a foamy white head. Mild aroma but still inviting. On the taste, it's hop forward with lots of citrus and pine. Lemon, lime, orange, grapefruit - you name it, you might find it. The pine is more earthy rather than resinous. Overall taste is pure West Coast style with light to medium bitterness and a dry mouthfeel. Super drinkable for 8% - a nice offering from Arrow Lodge!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 25 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 59 minutes ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Field to Ferment - Centennial & Simcoe (2019). 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity