Mojo so Dope pours a golden yellow, straw color. Very hazy with the look of a Northeast Style IPA. Aroma is all citrus with orange and tangerine standing out. Taste is also citrusy, seems to have Citra and Galaxy but maybe also some Mosaic. Really hoppy and juicy, but not as crazy with the juiciness as some of the hazy IPAs we've had lately. Mouthfeel like a wheat beer, then slightly sweet on the finish. This is a tasty local beer and one that will bring us back to Arrow Lodge Brewing again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Kiwanda Cream Ale. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Maduro. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to October Spectacular!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity