Pale Ale The Original, previously known as Yellowtail, is a Kolsch style ale that disappoints on nearly every level. It is bland with little or no hopiness and not much character worth describing. It tastes pretty similiar to Bud Light - drinkable, but not a lot of flavor. Other beers from Ballast Point are much better, so we recommend passing on this and trying something else.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for State of Haze. 56 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Big Little Thing. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Magnetic Midnight. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Paulaner Oktoberfest Bier. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Kabru West Coast IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity