We're continuing the St. Patrick's Day after-party with a beer that many of us have probably drank recently. Guinness Draught Stout is a classic Irish Stout that pours dark brown with a thick, foamy tan head. Light aroma of malt and a bit of coffee. The taste has roasted and semi-sweet malt flavors, with hints of chocolate and coffee. It has a perfect, creamy mouthfeel and nice carbonation. It's only 4.2% and the body is light, making it a very easy drinking beer. This was one of our first stouts and one that we'll keep stocked in the fridge throughout the year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 43 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 1 hour ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 2 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for EightFive-O American Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Fire Rock Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bomb Cyclone. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity