We're continuing the St. Patrick's Day after-party with a beer that many of us have probably drank recently. Guinness Draught Stout is a classic Irish Stout that pours dark brown with a thick, foamy tan head. Light aroma of malt and a bit of coffee. The taste has roasted and semi-sweet malt flavors, with hints of chocolate and coffee. It has a perfect, creamy mouthfeel and nice carbonation. It's only 4.2% and the body is light, making it a very easy drinking beer. This was one of our first stouts and one that we'll keep stocked in the fridge throughout the year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 36 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity