We're continuing the St. Patrick's Day after-party with a beer that many of us have probably drank recently. Guinness Draught Stout is a classic Irish Stout that pours dark brown with a thick, foamy tan head. Light aroma of malt and a bit of coffee. The taste has roasted and semi-sweet malt flavors, with hints of chocolate and coffee. It has a perfect, creamy mouthfeel and nice carbonation. It's only 4.2% and the body is light, making it a very easy drinking beer. This was one of our first stouts and one that we'll keep stocked in the fridge throughout the year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 36 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Field to Ferment - Centennial & Simcoe (2019). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity