Or Xata was our most recent "Strange Brew" because it's different from almost every beer we've ever tried. On the pour, it's a cloudy, yellow orange color with a thin white head consisting of tons of tiny bubbles. It smells like cinnamon milk, basically horchata with alcohol. Creamy mouthfeel with just a bit of hops and malt. If not for the high carbonation, we'd wonder if this was even a beer at all. But it's extremely enjoyable, with cinnamon, rice, and dairy flavors much like the actual horchata. With perfect timing, this makes us think of a dessert beer, and one we'd love to bring to a holiday party to share with friends and family.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 25 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA