Coconut Macaroons pours nearly black with a cocoa colored one finger head that disappears quickly. The aroma is dominated by bourbon and vanilla, with a hint of chocolate. The taste follows, with a bourbon forward booziness that shifts to vanilla and chocolate, maybe some caramel and so little coconut we didn't notice it. It's balanced with a bittersweet finish that's bold with a deep roasty malt. The carbonation is somewhat low, and the mouthfeel is medium yet thin. For 13.0% it's boozy up front but not overwhelming.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 26 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity