Coconut Macaroons pours nearly black with a cocoa colored one finger head that disappears quickly. The aroma is dominated by bourbon and vanilla, with a hint of chocolate. The taste follows, with a bourbon forward booziness that shifts to vanilla and chocolate, maybe some caramel and so little coconut we didn't notice it. It's balanced with a bittersweet finish that's bold with a deep roasty malt. The carbonation is somewhat low, and the mouthfeel is medium yet thin. For 13.0% it's boozy up front but not overwhelming.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for The Sister. 42 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Fresh Out the Oven v6. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Looking Out For You. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity