Autumn Maple is a ruby-brown color with some nutmeg spice in the aroma. This beer has a lot of Belgian ale qualities in the malt and yeast profile. The label says it is brewed with yams, molasses, maple syrup and spices. The maple syrup is definitely noticeable, as are the spices in the aftertaste. There are also some hints of banana and brown sugar. The yams take on a lot of the same qualities of pumpkin beers this time a year, so it fits in with the season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Afterglow. 48 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Juicebox Series - Peach Berliner Weisse. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to The Gold Standard. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Anchor Steam Beer. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Exit 10 Trail Mix. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Dorothy's New World Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity