Autumn Maple is a ruby-brown color with some nutmeg spice in the aroma. This beer has a lot of Belgian ale qualities in the malt and yeast profile. The label says it is brewed with yams, molasses, maple syrup and spices. The maple syrup is definitely noticeable, as are the spices in the aftertaste. There are also some hints of banana and brown sugar. The yams take on a lot of the same qualities of pumpkin beers this time a year, so it fits in with the season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 21 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity