Old No. 38 might only have 5.5% alcohol by volume, but in terms of flavor it will not disappoint. It is very dark and pours a small, thin head. There are obvious hints of coffee, smoke, and chocolate as well as roasted malts. You'll find a little bitterness with some mild astringency. Overall this ought to be a highly rated option in the stout category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 23 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity