Pours a cloudy orange gold color with a white bubbly head. Aroma is citrusy and juicy, with both lemon and stone fruit. Taste is surprisingly less lemonade-like than we expected. There is some lemon, but it's peach and pear flavors that seem to be most present. And some tropical fruit in the form of pineapple juice. Malts provide a bit of sweetness, but there's also sourness reminiscent of whiskey sours late at night at a dive bar. Mouthfeel is juicy and syrupy with soft carbonation. Some lemon tartness in the finish but no noticeable bitterness. An interesting beer for sure, but not really typical for the IPA style. The alcohol is well hidden, and this would go well sitting by the pool on a hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Maracuja. 21 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity