Pours a cloudy orange gold color with a white bubbly head. Aroma is citrusy and juicy, with both lemon and stone fruit. Taste is surprisingly less lemonade-like than we expected. There is some lemon, but it's peach and pear flavors that seem to be most present. And some tropical fruit in the form of pineapple juice. Malts provide a bit of sweetness, but there's also sourness reminiscent of whiskey sours late at night at a dive bar. Mouthfeel is juicy and syrupy with soft carbonation. Some lemon tartness in the finish but no noticeable bitterness. An interesting beer for sure, but not really typical for the IPA style. The alcohol is well hidden, and this would go well sitting by the pool on a hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for For British Eyes Only. 54 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for LaGrave. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for No Resolutions. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rise Up. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity